Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Books Ive read this week

Hi everyone I hope you've had a great week and are enjoying your weekend.Ive read some great books lately and wanted to share .I am a self admitted romance addict. I love romance and all its genres of course my absolute favorite is paranormal so alot of the books I reccomend are of that genre.This week Ive had the pleasure of diving into :

The Truth About Vampires by Theresa Meyers
Demons Prefer Blondes by Sydney Ayers
Fever Hot Dreams by Jaci Burton,Sherri L. King and Samantha Winston
Bound By Night by Amanda Ashley
Wolf At The Door by Mary Janice Davidson
Much Ado About Vampires by Katie MacAlister
Unleashed by Katie MacAlister
Interview With A Gargoyle by Jennifer Colgan

Every one of these books are great .I love a book that pulls me in and makes me feel like Im there with the characters and these all did exactly that .So if you're looking for something new to read check one of these out you'll love it .

No comments:

Slideshow Creator